Friday, July 22, 2016

Meaning Of An Endless Kiss to EMOJIS - The Musical 
A lover searches for the meaning of a kiss 
People search for the meanings of emojis 

Meaning Of An Endless Kiss (Shakespearean sonnet) 

Please know it’s you gives meaning to my heart
Each breath a whisper of your sweet refrain
In thoughts of you the ways of wonder start
Enchantment which forever may explain
-
Forever spent enthralled in all your charms
Forever lent these moments oh so true
And there within the comfort of my arms
Forever's scent is rich in loving you
-
The silent feeling floating on the breeze
A wished for splendor we cannot deny
One chance perhaps a dream to seize
The world awaits the music of our sigh
-
Please know it’s you gives meaning to all this
Let’s greet our future with an endless kiss 


A lover's search breathes life to this Shakespearean sonnet. In the first quatrain, after a brief introduction, the speaker turns to "Forever". Hence "Forever" dominates the second quatrain (with a clever second rhyme thrown in). Then the speaker turns to wild concepts of love. Then the sonnet is resolved in the rhyming couplet. Resolved? Notice how similar the first line of the couplet is to the first line of the sonnet. Clue. 

I am a sucker for a kiss. I wish it was just Arlene's kiss, but any girl's kiss. I do try to reserve the kiss on the lips for my wife. But a kiss on the cheek will drive me wild. Even if a girl throws me a kiss... Oh boy. Arlene would use a kiss for a shopping spree or to make me forget some mishap. Now one might find some mischief in all this. Oddly, Arlene discovered a method for my madness. Sometimes when things got really rough for us and life had dealt us a bad hand, Arlene would set up these endless kisses. Kisses like we were teenagers again. I, being a sucker for a kiss, would loose it. I would forget all of our problems. More often than not, with my mind free, I would strike on a solution. (I hear you laughing.) 

Problems can be overbearing. Not only that, they tend to invite their friends over. More problems. It has been my experience, solutions are out there. Sometimes problems make it hard to see solutions. It is my belief that for every problem there is a solution. We could spend an inordinate amount of time finding a solution for all of our problems. Or we can focus on the main problems. (Remember, problems tend to attract other problems.) The most powerful tool in our possession is our mind. I believe a clear mind can find solutions for any problem. How do we clear our mind? There is the challenge. There are tools available to help everyone. As individuals, what is efficient for one may not be for everyone. Find a method that is good for you. It might be as simple as a kiss. (I also read and meditate.) Free the power of your mind, and enjoy. 


How about a kiss: Isisip "The Lotus Flower" 

Just as we solve one problem, here come emojis 


Emojis, or ideograms and smileys, were created in 1998 or 1999 in Japan by Shigetaka Kurita, who was part of the team working on NTT DoCoMo's i-mode mobile Internet platform. Since then emojis have gotten quite complicated. Many people now wonder what does it all mean. To help us out, the folks at AVbytes have produced "EMOJIS" the musical. 
Now we only need help figuring out the musical. "EMOJIS - The Musical"


Thank you for stopping by and your kind support 


Please leave a comment with your opinion, feedback and/or suggestion(s) or just say hi.
If you missed or want to enjoy a previous edition visit the Blog Archive (on the right column).
Don't forget to bookmark and/or follow http://mhatter99.blogspot.com/
(Sometimes videos may load slow.)

Share Poetry and Viral Videos with a friend 



After every storm the sun will smile; 
for every problem there is a solution, 
and the soul's indefeasible duty is to be 
of good cheer. 
William R. Alger

8 comments:

  1. Whatever works for you.
    For me, it is quiet time. Alone, and preferably in nature.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did mention I read and meditate.
      Thank you for sharing you path to solutions

      Delete
  2. I LiKe your way of handling things *grin*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Let a smile be your umbrella on a rainy day"
      Thank you for dropping by.

      Delete
  3. Arlene knew how your buttons worked. Smart woman with a romantic heart.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Be honest. Don't all women?
      (I needed a lot of guiding)
      Thank you as ever

      Delete
  4. A kiss can be wondrous! I am glad you had such sweet interactions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was truly a wonder-filled time.
      Thank for enjoying a moment

      Delete