Thursday, September 22, 2016

The Echoes Of Your Smile to Real Mario Galaxy 
A lover discovers a fantasy in the echo a smile 
A fantasy echoes as we enter a Mario galaxy 


The Echoes Of Your Smile (villanelle) 

My reason rests in this one precious while
And then I turn to you to help me see
The echoes ever after of your smile
-
Through all the winds of worry life may style
I know one sun kissed island waits for me
My reason rests in this one precious while
-
And there my treasured meaning will compile
This heaven for my heart and soul to flee
The echoes ever after of your smile
-
This dream complete leaves nothing to beguile
For all is answered in this mystery
My reason rests in this one precious while
-
Though mists adrift in darkness may defile
A song reminds me of a fantasy
The echoes ever after of your smile
-
For I have found my flower coated aisle
So dear a path to set a spirit free
My reason rests in this one precious while
The echoes ever after of your smile 


More than a moment is echoed in this villanelle. I find that the villanelle form works well if one wants to establish a haunting memory. (Or in this case, a fond memory.) The conflicts, which help to make a story interesting, are sprinkled lightly in stanzas beginning with the word "Though". 

Life is a wonder. Many were confused why I courted Amor. I wondered myself. She is pretty and a lot of fun, but are these the reasons I was so taken by her? My life was as unbelievable as I have often said it was. So when I brought Amor into it, she knew someone out of the ordinary was courting her. Add to my popularity my gentleman's etiquette, after a year, I had no problem getting Amor to be my wife. But why Amor? What was so special about her? I started off by saying, "Life is a wonder." After two years of a pleasant marriage, I began to notice something. There is one big price for living a dream. We grow old. I was slowing down. And there it was. Amor's smile. Funny that I never noticed this facet of it before. As I loose one more of the gift of youth, it doesn't matter in the light of Amor's smile. Believe me, I have plenty to be depressed about. But I have oceans of grand memories. Most of all I have Amor's smile. 

Never, never, never take it lightly. The power of a smile. It cost nothing to give. But oh, what potentials a single smile has. It can cheer. It cam heal. It can take away all problems. A smile can mean so much more. It can mean, "How are you?" It can mean, "Have a nice day," It can mean, "I care." A smile has a language all of its own. I believe a smile can, will change the world. A smile is a powerful thing. And as we change the world with our gift and our blessing, let us Enjoy. 


On the subject of smiles, here's Rene and Angela "Your Smile" 

Coming soon to a galaxy bear you 


Mario, of Mario Bros fame, was created by Shigeru Miyamoto. He debuted as "Jumpman" in the arcade game Donkey Kong on July 9, 1981. The folks at Corridor have taken our hero to the next step. With the aid of a Gear 360 camera they created a galaxy for Mario.
Take special note of the planets to find out what the Gear 360 camera is all about. "REAL Mario Galaxy"

If you enjoyed this video press this link to VAPE GOD

Thank you for stopping by and your kind support 


Please leave a comment with your opinion, feedback and/or suggestion(s) or just say hi.
If you missed or want to enjoy a previous edition visit the Blog Archive (on the right column).
Don't forget to bookmark and/or follow http://mhatter99.blogspot.com/
(Sometimes videos may load slow.)

Share Poetry and Viral Videos with a friend 



Let my soul smile through my heart and my heart 
smile through my eyes, that I may scatter 
rich smiles in sad hearts. 
Paramahansa Yogananda


16 comments:

  1. Smile away and bring on a brighter day

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet poem and how wonderful the power of a smile is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you. Lovely to see Amor celebrated.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was partly your doing
      I do listen
      Thank you for the observation

      Delete
  4. I have often been disarmed by a smile - a smile beatifies any face. Love the poem and admire the sentiment it conveys.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the wonderful compliment and comment

      Delete
  5. Hello, lovely poem! A smile is powerful. Happy Friday, have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nicely done. Not many people tackle the villanelle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the complement
      Glad you enjoyed

      Delete
  7. Great if the echoes of smiles can be held onto. The villanelle is one of my favourite forms. Kudos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agree.
      I hope that mine shines bright in your memories.
      Thank you

      Delete
  8. Martin

    I often find myself saying smiles can travel miles. It can make or break a day for someone. Hey, why be ordinary when you have the ability to be extra-ordinary? Echoes of a smile one never knows how far reaching the smile will go.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so right and beautifully expressed.
      Thank for sharing this wonder here

      Delete