Monday, November 14, 2016

The Dreamer to David Blaine Shocks Jimmy with Magic Tricks 
The magic of the dreamer 
The magic of David Blaine 


The Dreamer (round) 

Here was a man with magic in his touch
As every dream just happened to come true
And as they did he’s off at something new
Some starry eyed would wish to do as much
-
He seemed to hold our hopes within his view
As all was somehow done with us in sight
Here was a star that tried to set things right
His was the tears which was their morning dew
-
Then suddenly his dreams returned to night
He walked into a world he didn’t know
And all he did was now a distant glow
And no one seemed care about his blight
-
There came into this myriad of woe
Some reasoning some hope to which to clutch
Some answers to an end as sad as such
There in his footsteps other a dreamers grow

If we follow the footsteps of a dreamer we discover a round. This round is disguised as an Italian sonnet.  On closer examination lines two and three of each quatrain rhymes with lines one and four of the following quatrain. The last quatrain leads back to the first. Hesse, we have s poem without an end. (ABBA BCCB CDDC DAAD) 

I was a youth soccer coach for 13 years. I began with the Viking League, when my son, Peter, was 9. I brought innovations into the world of youth soccer. The first was not using running laps as punishment. Why, in a sport that requiters players to run, do we want to associate running with punishment? So I and some of the parents ran with the kids. I encouraged parents to stay at practices. This gave me extra eyes to keep the kids safe and gave me willing help in training the kids. Oddly, some of the kids' school grades improved, Some parents attributed this to me and my coaching style. After 3 years,Viking encouraged me to stay. Saint Gabriel Catholic School heard about me and got me to coach there. More of my innovations include having girls and boys play on the same team. Discouraging headbutt for kids under 12. Make sure all players enjoy similar field time. I had many good teams and many fond memories, not to mention the awards The greatest award of all was to see new coaches adopting and improving on my style of cooaching. 

What is your dream? We all have dreams: things that we want accomplish. There is no great or small, when it comes to dreams. All that is truly important is that in the end, we are happy; we are satisfied. Also. there is no such thing as failure. Just knowing that we tried brings satisfaction. Others may convince us that we should do this or that we should be that. The only person we should listen to; be better than is us. What is your dream(s)? It aall sterts here And ass we venture onward Enjoy. 


Lead us on boy: Moody Blues "The Dreamer" 

There is magic and there is magic 


David Blaine (born David Blaine White) is a magician, illusionist and endurance artist. He is best known for his high-profile feats of endurance, and has set and broken several world records. David has a new TV show, "Beyond Magic". To celebrate, he is a guest on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon to blow Jimmy's mind.
David did say simple tricks. "David Blaine Shocks Jimmy and The Roots with Magic Tricks" 

Thank you for stopping by and your kind support 


Please leave a comment with your opinion, feedback and/or suggestion(s) or just say hi.
If you missed or want to enjoy a previous edition visit the Blog Archive (on the right column).
Don't forget to bookmark and/or follow http://mhatter99.blogspot.com/
(Sometimes videos may load slow.)

Share Poetry and Viral Videos with a friend



Whatever you can do, or dream you can do, begin it. 
Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it 
Goethe 

10 comments:

  1. Trying is the first step to any battle. Always having that what if isn't for me, so try and try is the way I fly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not sure I do have dreams. I try and live the best (the most ethical) life I can. And fail often. Which doesn't stop me trying again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe that's your dream. There is beauty in that.
      Thank you and Enjoy

      Delete
  3. It's just mind-boggling! One can dream of what to expect but seeing it right there is out of this world!

    Hank

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for this testimonial
      Keep up the dreams

      Delete
  4. I've lost too many of my dreams, but found some for others. A planter of dreams so others can reach their destiny or something like that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. May you realize the beauty of your dreams
      Thank you for sharing some of your dreams

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Ironically, I was a bench warmer
      just good enough to make the team but not good enough to play
      Thank you

      Delete