Friday, December 2, 2016

Garden Of Dreams to Pixel Cops 
A lover solves a starry mystery 
Two detectives solve a pixelated mstery


Garden Of Dreams (English sonnet) 

I looked to the stars of garden of dreams
Where scents dance with wonder wishes comes true
And canvas of colors passions ensue
The flowers of desire timeless it seems
-
The garden of dreams where seasons undo
Where mists filled with whispers pleasure there streams
And pathway to heaven's promise there gleams
A veil of sheer delight beckons my view
-
Awake or asleep or lost in some sea
A hope of rebirth or sign of demise
-
What draws me calls me to this mystery
Some answers to reason magic denies
-
This garden of dreams which stars brought to me
Is drifting inside the veils of your eyes 


A lover discovers the gates to the garden of dreams in this English sonnet. As with most English sonnets this one is divided into two themes of one idea. The quatrains describe  magical garden. The couplets unlock how to get there. 

When I was young, I don't remember seeing it. Perhaps I was too immature. Perhaps the experience of being in love was too all encompassing. I would hear about it, Songs and poetry were written about it. I even made up verses about it. There once was a restaurant in San Francisco, on lower Powell Street, called Omar Khayyam's. They served middle eastern food. It was also great for couples, because of the lighting and the atmosphere. I remember asking Arlene what she wanted. As her eyes playfully peered at me over the top of the menu, I saw it. It was real. I forgot everything, but that place. That place in her eyes. Arlene asked what was wrong. But she knew, She knew where I had been. We would favorite Omar Khayyam's until it caught fire. But that place in her eyes was not limited to a restaurant. Now that I had eyes to see, Arlene took me to many wonders.

Where does reality end and imagination start? An interesting question in today'a world. Back in the 60's there was a TV show where people talked to each other, wherever they where, on a wireless communicator. This communicator could also provide information. Now we have cell phones. As an added mind blower, people are texting each other instead of talking. Here's another mind blower. Drs. S. Haroche and D. Wineland got a Nobel Prize for proving that Atoms can be in two different places at the same time. Then there is the theory of the simplicity if the whole and the complexity of it parts. An interesting word we live in today. Who is to say a world cannot be seen in a lover's eyes? Where does imagination end and reality start? I say: As long as no one is hurt, go with it. In other words, as long as it doesn't hurt anyone or anything, allow our imagination its reality. And Enjoy. 


Let's take a walk through the garden of dreams: Secret Garden  "Adagio" 

Detectives use  their imagination in this imaginative tale of imagination 


In digital imaging a pixel is a physical point in a raster image, or the smallest addressable element in an all points addressable display device; so it is the smallest controllable element of a picture represented on the screen. In the RocketJump world a pixel takes on a whole new meaning. 
Join detectives Markiplier and CaptainSparklez as they discover the secrets of a pixel. "Pixel Cops (ft. Markiplier & CaptainSparklez)" 



Thank you for stopping by and your kind support 


Please leave a comment with your opinion, feedback and/or suggestion(s) or just say hi.
If you missed or want to enjoy a previous edition visit the Blog Archive (on the right column).
Don't forget to bookmark and/or follow http://mhatter99.blogspot.com/
(Sometimes videos may load slow.)

Share Poetry and Viral Videos with a friend 



The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge 
but imagination. 
Albert Einstein


 

22 comments:

  1. You certainly do have a wonderful way with words that touches the heart of the reader. This was beautiful and a real privillege to read.
    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Imagination is a grand thing indeed, as long as one doesn't ignore reality so much that they end up on the street corner.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Point well taken and I agree
      Thank you for this added value

      Delete
  3. Imagination is a gift. I was told mine was too active, but it has taken me some wonderful places, and given me an escape from some very dark ones.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are indeed lucky
      May your gift find fertile soil
      Thank you

      Delete
  4. Where does imagination end and reality start?
    I say: As long as no one is hurt, go with it

    A lot goes into this Martin! One can go to town imagining but most end there with lots of wishful thinking. But your say in not hurting but to soldier on will bring surprises that can be beneficial. Not putting any barriers will make imaginations explore into wonders not anticipated. Great thinking!

    Hank

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the compliment. I'm honored
      May imagination always brighten your path

      Delete
  5. I love this line "This garden of dreams which stars brought to me
    Is drifting inside the veils of your eyes" very much! It is beautiful to think of another opening our eyes to wonder...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you.
      Quite a compliment from one who draws such wondrous eyes

      Delete
  6. This is beautifully penned & presented. Love your imagination.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Martin, as a dreamer I can relate to your lovely sonnet. The garden of dreams I think I've been there a few times. A lush landscape full of possibilities.

    What draws me calls me to this mystery
    entering the portal of magical dreams

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe you habe been there. And will return...
      Its rainbow is always open for one as you
      Thank you

      Delete
    2. I see no new poem today, I hope you are well Martin?

      Delete
    3. Took the night off.
      Thank you for your concern

      Delete
  8. Omar Khayyam caught fire? Never knew that. Had been there once.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful poem, I like the title too. Dreams and imagination, they seem to go together. Thanks for sharing. Happy Sunday, enjoy your week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for sending me the warm feelings

      Delete