Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Didn't See to Pizza the Music Video 
She's gone 
She's gone only for the weekend 


Didn’t See (poem) 

I didn’t see
This part of me
This whispered bliss which was my day
This wished for dream which wouldn’t end
All my tomorrows start from this
This special time of loving you
-
I didn’t see
How this could be
How much a smile takes cares away
How holding hands makes souls ascend
So much was shared within a kiss
How did love make a dream come true
-
I didn’t see
A memory
A part of me all this would stay
A far off tear I must transcend
Some other time I must dismiss
A trust this love will see me through
-
I didn’t see
My misery
My dreams it seems had gone astray
My memories make time extend
Whose hand now guides me through abyss
My love still sparks the morning’s dew 


He's now alone and his thoughts are echoed in this poem. Except for the first two lines, this looks like a free form poem. On closer examination, lines three, four, five and six rhyme with each other respectively in each stanza. Also notice the repetitive pattern of the first word in each stanza. Throw in the tight meter, this is hardly a free form poem. 

Nothing, nothing prepares us for the loss of a loved one. It's over. I will not ever see her again. I will not ever hold her again. I will not ever enjoy her company and all that magic we shared. The dream we shared has come to an end and here I am. I was extremely lucky. I had 24 hours constant attention for the time when the pain and suffering should have been at their worse. There was plenty to keep me and my mind occupied. Then when I was finally alone there were the memories; The beautiful memories. I miss Arlene, but how could I be completely sad when I have been blessed with so many grand memories? 

People die. Our kids grow up. Our favorite places close. "Nothing lasts forever." With this in mind, we should try to enjoy, try to take in those thing, those events, those people that are important to us. Sounds easy. Sounds reasonable. But, we are human. Humans tend to get use to things. Humans tend to take things for granted. We have to work at keeping our world fresh. We have to add the spice to keep our surroundings fresh. Listen to me go on. I didn't do anything special. Sure, I did a lot. Sure, time moves real slow for me. I consider myself really lucky. There is another thing to keep in mind. We are all lucky. We are here. This is our time. This is our moment. Make the most of it and Enjoy. 


Let's make a moment: Acker Bilk "Stranger On The Shore" 

Pizza anyone 


The first pizza wasn’t made in Italy or USA. It was ancient Greeks who gave birth to Pizza. They used to bake flat and round large breads and topped them with veggies, potatoes, spices and olive oil. Definitely that was the earliest version of pizza known to have exist in human society. The Holderness family, or at least the dad, uses pizza for a variety of thing, when the mom takes a vacation with her friends.
What else can a pizza be used for, we may be wondering. "Pizza! | Music Video | The Holderness Family" 


Thank you for stopping by and your kind support 


Please leave a comment with your opinion, feedback and/or suggestion(s) or just say hi.
If you missed or want to enjoy a previous edition visit the Blog Archive (on the right column).
Don't forget to bookmark and/or follow http://mhatter99.blogspot.com/

Share Poetry and Viral Videos with a friend 



As you get older you realise that nothing lasts forever. 
It's not depressing, but it does make moments more intense. 
Victoria Legrand


20 comments:

  1. Yeah, everything ends and we should enjoy things while they are here. But the 9-5 grind and such can sure put a cramp in that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Even the 9-5 ends (some enjoy their's).
      Thank you for the enjoyment.

      Delete
  2. Loss is hard but we can always hold the memories in our heart. Great post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Your thought are warmly welcomed.

      Delete
  3. What a poignant and beautiful poem. I very much agree that we should be there for those we love.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was Very important to me.
      Thank you for all you do.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Glad you liked.
      Thank you for all your support

      Delete
  5. So true! Love the clever rhyme scheme!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So happy you liked
      Thank you for all the love you share

      Delete
  6. Lovely poem.
    Everything comes to an end - even we do....but life goes on and memories are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the compliment
      and you make such wonderful memories

      Delete
  7. Most good to read Martin. As you say people and things don't last forever how true,,

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you enjoyed
      Let us be happy we had this time

      Delete
  8. Losing a loved one is disastrous. Fond memories can very well be compensation for the yearnings!

    Hank

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Life goes on. Things change. We should enjoy the best of it.
      Thank you for your warm thoughts

      Delete
  9. make yourself to be a great memory for others to have when your gone.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A very valuable idea
      Thank you for sharing this treasure

      Delete
  10. Poignant write Martin and the form works really well--

    ReplyDelete