Friday, July 28, 2017

A Haunting Whisper to What Happens In The Girls Locker Room 
What is the secret behind a whisper 
What is the secret of the girls' locker room 



A Haunting Whisper (Martin verse) 

A haunting whisper in the night
A memory of past delight
Is hiding somewhere out of sight
To try and fix what wasn’t right
-
Familiar voice it calls to me
With promises to set me free
And dreams of all that yet might be
A brighter side to destiny
-
And as it sang throughout the night
What hidden secrets were set free
The once was lost now came to be
Strange memories I couldn’t right
-
Familiar voice came over me
With all the victims of delight
Till teardrops come to ease my sight
These footsteps of my destiny
-
I saw the way to ease the right
It took my hand and gave me sight
Was this the price of my delight
A haunting whisper in the night 


The secret of a whisper is unmasked in this Martin verse. I created Martin verse in 2010. It is an easy form to use .Come up with four words that rhyme. Now come up with four more. Next, in four lines mix two of the first words with two of the second set. Do it again with the remaining words of the first and second sets, Lastly, use the first four words in reverse order. There, we have written a Martin verse. Don't forget to let me know so I can guide people to your site.

Like most couples. Arlene and I would have our scuffles. When they happened late at night, they were almost comical. (Except no argument is really comical.) I would take my pillow and grab a blanket and sleep on the couch. That will teach her. The next morning, Arlene made sure I saw her in her nightgown or pull over. Then I realized, I lost again. Did I learn? I did mention before that I was a slow learner. Every now and then, Arlene would have mercy and sing out from the bedroom. It wasn't as if she was really singing. It was the way her voice touched my heart. All at once, I was transported back to the beginning. All of the precious moments, the feelings came back. The magic of the future came to me. It was an amazing feeling. Even more amazing, it happened in a time of its own. I forgot everything, except that I wanted to be with Arlene. As time went on and we got older, every now and and again, I would hear Arlene's song to my heart. It was always fresh. It seemed like it was always like the first time. But how could I know? 

Far be it for me to talk. Even after being brainwashed with Chevron's positivity sessions, I would still argue with Arlene. In reflection it seems now to have been over silly things. But maybe not. We live in a world of opposites. For every one thing there is its other. We cannot fully appreciate the good without at least a knowledge of the bad. It is believed, by some, that if one thing is eliminated its opposite will disappear. In a world of positives some negatives must build up. How do we get rid of it? First, and most importantly, know it's happening. Know that negatives are building up inside each of us. The second part is a little more complex. It is complex only because we are individuals and so are our negatives. Rest assured, like a shower or a bath, there is a way, or ways, of freeing ourselves of our negatives. And don't we want feel good? It's a wonderful world. Breath it in and exhale and Enjoy. 


Now let's listen to the wind: Govi "Voices In The Wind" 

The forbidden is revealed 


One of the world's most top secret places is Iron Mountain (The World’s Official Archive). It is the home to some of the world’s most priceless treasures, 8 security guards holding AR-15s guard its entrance. It’s called Iron Mountain. To go deep into the mine requires traveling about 22 stories beneath the surface of the earth. Fortune 500 companies store databases here. Major banks back up their information here. Iron Mountain contains 27 million original negatives of the world’s most famous photos. Ranging from iconic photos of Albert Einstein to Rosa Parks. Also, major record labels store original master recordings here. Think Elvis and Frank Sinatra. And last but not least, Bill Gates‘ collection of over 100 million images rests inside. 
Another top secret place is the girls' locker room. Now only, the doors are open. Here to give us a tour is Rachel Levin of rclbeauty101. "What Happens In The Girls Locker Room!" 


Thank you for stopping by and your kind support 


Please leave a comment with your opinion, feedback and/or suggestion(s) or just say hi.
If you missed or want to enjoy a previous edition visit the Blog Archive (on the right column).
Don't forget to bookmark and/or follow http://mhatter99.blogspot.com/


Share Poetry and Viral Videos with a friend 



Each and every morning, I want to be only a pillow 
whisper away from you. I love to see your smile 
as you open your eyes, awakening from your sleep. 
I never want to lose that. 
Gabor Timis 



23 comments:

  1. That is a great form of writing and it is a delight to read.
    I read up on Iron Mountain, fascinating company with a great history.

    Greetings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy you enjoyed this post.
      Thank you for your gracious support.

      Delete
  2. Hello, your poems are a pleasure to read. Arguing over silly things seem like a waste of time. Thanks for sharing. Happy Friday! Wishing you a great day and weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Appreciate your kind comments.
      You have a dynamite weekend too.

      Delete
  3. Excellent to read Martin, enjoy your week-end.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Glad that you enjoyed.
      Enjoy your weekend too.

      Delete
  4. Always a yin to the yang indeed. Playful bickering over silly things can be fun, but when it goes to full on arguing, time to stop and just get over it. Life's too short for that nonsense.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But Pat, you should have seen Arlene in her nightie. (hee-hee)
      Seriously, your right, of course.
      Thank you

      Delete
  5. Just because we are all individuals any relationship where the members say 'we never have arguments' worries me. I assume that at least one member of the relationship is stifling their feelings. It isn't the disagreement that matters, but how we choose to resolve it. And it is a choice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Excellent points, you bring out. There is such a thing as "constructive disagreement".
      Thank you for sharing your valuable thoughts.

      Delete
  6. I liked the phrase: "victims of delight" and the haunting whisper as the price for it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad to have grabbed your imagination.
      Thank you for the visit.

      Delete
  7. What a lovely poem of whispers... The image above the poem is very beautiful too. I'm glad you and Arlene came back together after fighting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for showering me with all your warmth.

      Delete
  8. Martin verse is interesting though not tried it yet. Perhaps sometime later

    Hank

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'd be really good at it. I know.
      Thank you for your interest.
      (p.s. don't forget to notify me)

      Delete
  9. Martin, there are so many gems in this treasure chest. Your poem appealed to me and is like the gambits that present themselves to me to be played into existence. Though I do not have the discipline for the actual rules of any form. Your prsonal revelations with Arlene are touching and ring so authentic. Then there is. . . MORE. Honey. This amount of excellent material does not get the mental space it needs in my head to fully blossom. I admit that. Perhaps a modified publishing scheme that is more often? You are a treasure. Please forgive my boldness if it rankles. Warmly, C

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In other words: your wonderful work deserves full bandwidth. But the web being what it is, I fear much gets skimmed.

      Delete
    2. Cloudia, your compliment is staggering. (I did tell you I'm an egotist)
      I am so happy you found this pleasurable.
      Thank you

      Delete
  10. Replies
    1. Thank you. Fulfilling that this touched you.

      Delete
  11. I really liked this poem, Martin and I enjoyed reading your essay. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

    ตารางคะแนนพรีเมียร์ลีก

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for leaving your kind remarks

      Delete